Profile: SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF (KRE) is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is to replicate as closely as possible the performance of the S&P Regional Banks Select Industry Index, an equal-weighted index.
With considerable bearish divergence on the weekly chart and a fragile daily chart, investors should be wary of a break below the trend line of early 2015 at 58.70. Clearing this area triggers a deep correction towards 54.45 and 51.30. Furthermore, chances of a new primary down trend will grow significantly with such a decline.
Exit-long and/or trading short once 58.70 gives way.
- Near term trend: neutral
- Long term trend: positive
- Outlook: trend reversal or deep correction, negative < 58.70
- Strategy: exit-long or trading-short < 58.70
- Support: 58.70 / 54.45 / 51.30-
- Resistance: 61.35 / 63.75 / 65.05+
- Outlook cancelled/neutralized above 61.35
- Total assets (apr 2018): USD 4.8 bln
- Expense ratio: 0.35%
- Dividend yield (indicated): 1.37%
Weekly chart SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF (KRE)